Remote Deposit allows you to electronically deposit checks right to the bank, all from the convenience of your office. All you need is a computer, a high speed internet connection and a scanner.
Is Remote Deposit Capture right for my business?
It may benefit your business if you:
- Have multiple locations
- Make deposits after normal business hours
- Receive checks with larger dollar amounts
- Make deposits anytime (Deposits must be transmitted prior to 6pm CST for same day credit)
- Save time and reduce your transportation costs
- Streamline business operations
- Deposits are encrypted
- Download activity to Quickbooks and other popular software
- Retention – view deposits up to 60 days
- Deposits are balanced by the software prior to transmitting
- Multiple locations can individually process their deposits
- No set-up fees
- Competitive monthly fee
- Multiple scanners available for customer purchase
- Deposits received prior to 6 p.m. are processed same day
- Remote Deposit requires a Business Checking account
Click here to view the Remote Deposit Demo
Interested in Remote Deposit? Please Contact Us or speak to your business banker.
System validation allows you to test your system to see if it meets the minimum requirements for running Remote Deposit.
Click here to test your system.
Intel Pentium 3 or compatible 2.4 GHz PC or higher processor
Windows XP Professional, Windows 7, Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Vista (All versions)
Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher required
High Speed internet connection
5 GB of free space on hard drive
1 GB RAM
Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher required
NOTE: Simplex Scanning requires Twain 1.9 compatible or newer device
Supported Peripheral Scanner Brands: Burroughs, Canon, CTS, Digital Check, Epson, Kodak, MTS, Panini.