Find the best rate for you.
Find a location convenient for you.
If your card has been lost or stolen follow these instructions immediately!
1. Where can I mail my payment?
You can mail your loan payment to:
Tri City National Bank
10909 West Greenfield Avenue Suite 100
West Allis, WI 53214
2. What do I need to apply for a loan?
Depending on the type of loan you are applying for, more information may be required.
3. Who do I call to find out the payment due or balance owed on my loan account?
You can contact any branch location, call (888) T-R-I-C-I-T-Y (414-874-2489) or use TriLine Online Banking.
4. I've paid off my loan, when does my secured collateral get released?
Depending on the type of collateral, Tri City National Bank allows sufficient time for the final payment to process and then begins the release process. Contact your loan officer for an estimated time frame.
5. Can I make my loan payments directly from an account I have at Tri City National Bank?
Absolutely, simply Locate Us or Contact Us to obtain an authorization form. Payments can be debited from any checking account.
6. Can I pay more than my regular payment?
Yes, simply inform the teller or note how you want the extra funds applied (principal, escrow, etc.) Tri City National Bank does not charge a prepayment penalty on personal loans.
7. My loan is for 60 months, but I only received 36 coupons, why?
Tri City National Bank issues up to 36 coupons at a time. You will receive an additional coupon book prior to using the last coupon in your existing book.
8. What is right of rescission?
Any consumer loan secured by a primary residence must have rescission. Right of rescission was designed to help protect consumers by giving them a way to rescind (back out of) a loan transaction that could result in the loss of their home.
After signing loan documents, a customer has three business days to rescind the transaction. The customer does not have access to the new loan funds until three business days have passed.
Back to Top