2.99% APR1 - Special Introductory Fixed Rate for 12 Months!
4.99% APR1 - Variable Rate After Introductory Period!
- Competitive Rates
- Local Service
- Great promotional rate!1
- Now: 2.99% APR (special introductory fixed rate for 12 months)
- Later: 4.99% APR (variable rate after introductory period)
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work for your budget
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Funds easily accessible via check, online banking transfer, telephone banking transfer, or contact your lender for a cashier’s check or transfer to your checking account
- Draws can be made in $1,000 increments
- The interest paid might be tax deductible2
- Local decision-making and processing in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Friendly, attentive service from beginning to end
1The advertised APRs and loan programs are subject to change at any time. APRs listed are effective as of 09/27/2018. Introductory APR is available on loans for owner occupied primary or secondary residences with up to 80% loan-to-value (LTV) and credit scores of 660 or higher. Refinances of existing Tri City National Bank Home Equity Lines of Credit may be eligible for the Introductory APR with an increase of 50% of the current credit limit or $25,000, whichever is less. Introductory APR is fixed for 12 months from closing date. After the 12-month introductory period, the APR is variable based on an index plus or minus a margin of -0.26% to +0.74% (based on credit score). The index is the Prime Rate (currently 5.25%) as published in the Wall Street Journal “Money Rates” table on the 10th day of the month and is subject to change monthly. Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount, actual finance charges and meeting specific credit qualifications. Your APR will not exceed 18.00% or go below 3.99% at any time during the term of your account after the introductory period. The term of a HELOC is 20 years, which consists of a 10-year Draw Period and a 10-year Repayment Period. Interest only payments are available during the Draw Period. You will not reduce the principal balance of the loan during the Draw Period if you make interest only payments. Any outstanding balance at the end of the Draw Period will then amortize based on the variable rate and will be repaid in monthly payments over the Repayment Period. Your APR is subject to change annually during the Repayment Period. Minimum Loan Amount is $5,000. Closing costs generally total between $276 and $1,077. The Bank typically pays for these closing costs unless an appraisal or certain title insurance is required. Appraisals are generally required on loan amounts equal to or greater than $100,000, and title insurance is generally required on loan amounts equal to or greater than $200,000. Property insurance, title insurance and flood insurance, if applicable, are required on all collateral. An Annual Fee of $50 will be charged to your loan each year during the Draw Period. If you terminate your right to obtain advances within 36 months from loan closing, an early termination fee of $350 will apply. Other restrictions may apply.
2Consult a tax advisor
Terms are subject to change. Tri City National Bank's Home Equity Lines of Credit require a mortgage on your home, failure to pay your loan could result in loss of your home. Homeowner's insurance is required, and flood insurance may be required on the property used as collateral.