Few things in life are guaranteed — a CD is one of them. Get started by choosing your term and earn a fixed rate.
- Fixed Rates
- Wide Range of Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- $500 minimum deposit to open
1The penalty for early withdrawal of principal is loss of interest. The interest calculated under the penalty is based on the term of the certificate of deposit, the amount of the withdrawal for the number of months listed below and the interest rate being paid at the time of the early withdrawal. The penalty does not consider the length of time the funds withdrawn have remained in the account.
- Certificate of Deposit Terms 1 Year or Less – 3 Months' Interest on the Amount Withdrawn
- Certificate of Deposit Terms Greater than 1 Year – 6 Months' Interest on the Amount Withdrawn