Don’t let a sniffle turn into something more. An HSA puts your health first while you earn competitive, tiered interest rates.
- Competitive Interest
- Tax Advantages 1
- No “Use It or Lose It’ Policy
- Free Debit Card
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn tiered interest above standard savings on entire balance
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time2
- Avoid the $4 monthly service charge by doing one of the following:
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance
- Maintain a $2,500 minimum daily balance related to TCNB accounts (these accounts must be linked to qualify)
- Receive an automated credit during the statement cycle
- 10 free checks per month. Each check in excess of 10 per statement cycle will be assessed a $1.00 transaction fee.
- First box of checks free
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- One-time $25 account opening fee
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1Consult a tax advisor.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.