We’d be proud to help you find a place in Wisconsin to call home — after all, this is our home too.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Service
Tri City offers a variety of no closing cost* loan options for both fixed rates and adjustable rate mortgages. Please contact one of our experienced Mortgage Loan Officers for more details.
*Tri City offers no closing costs on certain mortgage and home equity loans. The no closing cost offers are not available for all loan amounts and purposes, and property and occupancy restrictions may apply. For certain mortgage loans, you may be asked to pay an Administration Fee to cover certain costs associated with the loan, which will be refunded to you when your loan closes. If applicable, costs not paid by Tri City include, but are not limited to: prepaid interest, escrow amounts, property and transfer taxes, seller adjustments, and homeowners, flood, owner’s title and mortgage insurance. Your APR may be higher when electing the no closing cost offer. Ask us for additional information on our no closing cost loans.
- Competitive rates for home purchase or refinance
- A wide range of terms designed to fit your budget
- Fixed-rate mortgages available:
- Interest rate does not change during life of loan
- Down payments as low as 5%
- Flexible term loans
- Fixed/level payment of principal and interest for the life of the loan; interest-only payments available in some situations
- May require private mortgage insurance
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) available
- Interest rate is adjusted periodically according to a preselected index
- Down payments as low as 5%
- Initial interest rate is locked for up to 7 years, then changes annually
- Caps limit how much the rate may change over the life of the loan
- Professional lenders with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Refinancing available to potentially lower your current rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Southeastern Wisconsin
- Friendly, attentive service from beginning to end
We know buying your first home can be scary — but your community bank is here to help you lay down roots. Attend our free home buying seminars to get answers to your questions about choosing an affordable home, getting pre-qualified, and determining which loan will be best for you.
In addition to our seminars, we also offer programs to first-time home buyers, including:
- Low Down Payment Loans: Tri City National Bank offers a variety of low down payment loans to fit your needs. In most cases these low down payment loans will require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). The mortgage insurance premium is generally paid monthly and added to your mortgage payment.
- Credit Builder Program: This program is designed to help those who are new to the credit system build a credit history and save for a down payment. Credit builder loan proceeds are deposited into a certificate of deposit at Tri City and used as collateral for the loan. The monthly payments are reported to the credit bureau building your credit history. At the end of the term the borrower has the funds in the certificate of deposit to use as a down payment.
- Free Home Buying Seminar: Buying a home can be a daunting task. Our friendly presenters will answer all your home buying questions and concerns.
- Watch for 2020 dates coming soon!
- Please contact a local mortgage lender to arrange a one-on-one presentation.