As of 11:21 am on Friday, September 4, 2020
Most branches are open with no appointment needed
The majority of our branches are open for in-person and drive-thru transactions with no appointment needed. Some branches may be temporarily closed. Please click here for up-to-date information by location. We also encourge you to use our digital banking options. Additionally, the friendly bankers in our local call center are always happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you! Please click here to find a branch near you.
You are essential to us! Thank you, customers!
We greatly appreciate the kindness and patience you've shown our employees. Tri City customers are the best! Here are some things we encourage to support wellness in our community.
- If you are ill or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you do not enter our branch. Instead, use digital banking solutions and contact a banker in our local call center.
- Avoid a trip to a bank branch by using digital banking solutions or our local call center.
- Please consider using our drive-thru lanes.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer before and after your transaction.
- Please follow the floor decals and practice social distancing
- Please fill out all transactions slips before visiting a bank branch to help avoid high-touch surfaces.
- Please follow state and local orders with regard to face coverings and masks.
Healthy and Safe
Your hometown bank is taking a number of steps to keep our employees and our customers healthy and safe. Read below for an overview of our response to COVID-19 and how we are supporting our employees, customers and community.
- Installed plexiglass barriers at all teller stands and customer service stations
- Increasing cleaning and disinfecting, especially of high touch areas
- Encouraging social distancing among customers
- Hand sanitizer is available for bank customers during transactions
- Removed pens and transaction slips from high-touch areas, making them available upon request
- Providing additional staffing for drive-thru banking at a majority of locations
- Requiring masks and making gloves available for all employees
- Checking temperatures daily of all employees
- Promoting LiveHealth digital health care appointments for employees who need care
- Supporting remote work for bank operations and administrative staff
- Supporting Tri City families by funding childcare expenses through our Tri City Cares fund
- Maintaining employment for all employees with no layoffs or furloughs
- To all the heroes who are keeping our great communities functioning, we say thank you!
- Our $10,000 match during Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin’s #GiveFromHomeDay raised $127,170 in a single day to feed the hungry in our community. Thanks to all who donated!
- Through the Paycheck Protection Program, we’ve supported 182 women-owned businesses, 95 non-profit organizations, and hundreds of employers, saving 9,684 jobs in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- On a personalized basis, we are working with individuals and businesses to create payment plans and provide guidance tailored to their unique situation.
- We’re maintaining 7-days-a-week at select in-store branches, providing in-person banking for those with varying work shifts.
- We are continuing to hire, building our hometown team and providing career opportunities in the banking industry.